sfG MentorNet was developed in 2011 by a UK-based company, sfG Software, in partnership with a local charity, Day1. They were running a youth mentoring scheme and needed software to support it. Since then, sfG MentorNet’s customer base has grown and are now mainly universities, charities and businesses.
We are not a huge corporate, so you won’t get lost amidst the numbers. You won’t be a small cog in a big wheel. We aim to provide a personal and personalised service, so that you get the most out of the solution. And we take on board our customers’ feedback and try to incorporate it where possible into future releases.
Contact us and we’d be happy to put you in touch with one of our customers, so you can find out for yourselves.
Our Values and How we Aim to Work with You
Flexible and helpful
- We listen to what you need and do our best to make that happen
- About what our software can and can’t do
Trustworthy and reliable
- You can trust us with your sensitive data
- We respond to you quickly and treat you as an individual
- With charities and universities and understand their needs